The second part of the G Suite tutorial videos for GAM
In this video it is not GAM or G Suite talk. It is a very quick crash course for Windows CLI cmd.exe. GAM is a command-line tool, so some basic knowledge is required before we go on with the series.
In this video I talk about the following points:
- What is cmd.exe or Windows command line.
- How to access and launch cmd.exe
- Some basic operations.
- Navigating directories in cmd.exe.
- Executing scripts and batches in cmd.exe.
- Passing scripts output to a text file or CSV file.
- Accessing or editing text files through cmd.exe.
IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH CMD.EXE THEN SKIP THIS. THIS IS VERY BASIC STUFF FOR WHO IS NOT FAMILIAR WITH IT!
Links mentioned in the video
- Command Prompt: What It Is and How to Use It: https://www.lifewire.com/command-prompt-2625840
- Windows Command Line Tutorial #1 – Introduction & Setup (follow
This is part of the G Suite Tutorials video series that I just started
This is the first of multi-video series that will cover the tool GAM.
GAM is a great tool that can help you in many great ways managing your Google G Suite domain and admin console.
I’m going to cover the steps required from the download and authorization with the admin console. Then I’ll give you a lot of examples and scenarios for GAM uses.
This is the first video and I will talk about a little introduction to GAM, what is it, where you can download it, and the support and resources available for it.
Next video will be about the very basics of Windows CMD (CMD 101) which you will need to know about in order to properly use GAM
The topic of showing the usage and scenarios of GAM will be made into multiple … Read the rest “G Suite tutorials series – Tutorial for GAM 01 Introduction”